Friday 24 April 2009

"a deluded feeling of invulnerability"


i want to fuck you because you are lonely.
i am not. i am popular
and surrounded by boys who want me

but i want to fuck you because you have nobody.
maybe you would fall in love with me or
maybe
you would forget it almost instantly.
it doesn't matter.

i want to fuck you to make it just a little bit better.


Someone is playing the guitar and singing
in the room above mine. I wish I could play the guitar.
If I could play the guitar I would go upstairs with one
and walk into their flat and start playing and everyone
would be amazed that someone had just come into their
flat and started playing the guitar. We'd spend all day
"jamming" and writing songs and it would be wonderful.

I am staring at my notes I made for my exam
on Tuesday and contemplating not turning up for it.

I am bored. So very bored.

0 comments: