Tuesday 21 April 2009

lazing on a sunny afternoon



I am grumpy. I went to bed really late and Steven woke me
up at half ten by shrieking "What!" and slamming doors. Bah.
What do you do in these situations, say "Hey. You woke me up.
Feel guilty for a bit then don't do it again." or do you ignore it?
Apathetic towards politeness, which is unfortunate as:

Simon is arriving in an hour. He's here to celebrate Helen's birthday
and come to dinner with us, but the meal is at eight so I have
many hours of playing host. It's daunting. I have a lot of work
to do. I'm leaving at ten tomorrow to go to Manchester so I won't be
able to spend time with him then, so I should make the effort.
(Sorry Simon, if you read this. I like hanging out with you.)


I am going to eat a Yorkie and put on my grey leggings.




0 comments: