Thursday 23 April 2009

penises are kinda ugly really



This is what I look like right now. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Work was supposed to happen today but I spent a large amount of time
clicking refresh on various websites and scanning books for exam-related
quotes and failing. Steven, Helen and I had an interesting long conversation
about sex, fantasies and penises. Now I am less inspired to work and more
inspired to have sex.

I wish there was some sort of book you could write someone's name
down in and they appear, you have sex with them and once you
erase their name they go away and forget all about it. I think the
closest to this is dating sites and I don't want to get axe murdered.
I don't know. I'm curious about people and how their bodies work.
But I don't need to be caught up in anymore deep emotional
attachments unless I particularly want to be.

I was interviewed by Ryan Manning.
If my writing career flounders and fails to take off, at least
I can console myself with appearing on the same list as
some authors I admire. Thank you Ryan.


0 comments: